No Limits Textiles Stretchy Cotton Sleeves
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Lightweight knit cotton ribbed fabric. One size fits most. 2 pairs sold per unit package.
- Natural White (Cream) Color; Ends of each sleeve secured with overlock stitching.
- Snug fitting on account of additional covered elastic yarn knitted into the fabric.
- Wear over heels along with your own moisturizer or ointment at night for 'at home' heel care.
- Wear over lower arms or legs to protect your skin from being scratched or rubbed.
A wonderful alternative to cotton stockinette or your ordinary socks co-opted into your home health care: A ribbed cotton sleeve that hugs the lower arm, lower leg or heel---and we mean 'hug'. These stretchy sleeves are snug fitting!
Unlike cotton stockinette stitched fabric, our sleeves are knitted up with additional covered elastic yarn knitted into the fabric to help hold sleeves in place. Furthermore, each end of our sleeves has been finished sewn with overlock stitching to prevent fraying.
Wear on your skin for protection from scratching. Or, apply your own moisturizer or ointment and pull sleeves on to cover your heels at night while sleeping. These are thin, lightweight stretchy sleeves.
Additional Info: 2 pairs sold per package. Each sleeve measuring (unstretched, 'flat' measurement) approximately 8" long by 3 1/2" wide. Color: Natural White (Cream) with a Bright White edging yarn on one end; the opposite end edged with a Golden Color yarn.
Care: Cold water wash short cycle; lay flat to air dry. For additional shrink: Warm water wash short cycle. Lay flat to air dry. Content: Bi-component yarn imported from Canada (97% Cotton, 3% Spandex). Sleeves manufactured in the U.S.A. One size fits most.