No Limits Textiles Stretchy Wool Blend Gloves
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Not your ordinary wool gloves! The blended wool yarn knitted into these gloves is our own custom specification. It is comprised of Superwashed, Merino wool blended with Rhoyvl Chlorofiber and spandex for insulative, moisture moving hand comfort that's snug fitting.
- Wear alone for lightweight coverage indoors or out.
- Wear as a glove liner or "insert" underneath another, "outer" glove for added warmth. Wool will help keep hands at a comfortable temperature even if the fabric becomes damp.
- Color: Black
- Youth / Adult Small (while supplies last)
- Adult Medium,
- Adult Large,
- Adult Extra-Large
Select the proper sized gloves for your hands! Trace your dominant hand on a blank sheet of paper, measure your hand length from the base of the palm/wrist crease to the tip of your middle finger. Note the measured length against these guidelines:
- 7" and below - Youth/Adult Small
- 7" to 8" - Adult Medium
- 8" to 8 3/4" - Adult Large
- 8 ½” plus and wear rings sized 12 (US) to 13 1/2 (US) – Adults Extra-Large
If your measurement falls on the border between two sizes we recommend ordering the larger of the two sizes.
Please note! For our Youth / Adult Small Gloves, our stock is in process of transition from the use of white colored, covered elastic yarn knitted into the mock-ribbed cuff to a black colored, covered elastic yarn. This white, polyester covered elastic cuff yarn will be visible on the inside face of the mock ribbed cuff.
These gloves appear small for their stated size and have curled fingers, crumpled palms upon taking them out of the package. Gloves will stretch in lengtht and stretch smooth upon donning.
Content: Multi-component yarn imported from Switzerland (73% Superwashed Wool, 25% Chlorofiber, 2% Spandex). Gloves made in the USA.
Care: Handwash with mild soap and cold water/ Rinse / Gently press gloves to remove excess water / Lay flat to air dry.